“We are not a product of our circumstances, we are a product of our decisions”
– Stephen Covey
What they had to say…
I’m most humbled by the kind words from the legendary Les Brown and his daughter, Dr. Ona Brown, who are among my Dream Team of magnificent teachers and mentors.
Adriana Vela, International, Award-winning GPS to Success, has delivered over 300 business, technical, and scientific presentations nationally and internationally. Whether speaking at conferences, lecturing at university auditoriums, or providing workshops to industry groups, Adriana has presented to over 10,000 participants.
With three decades focusing on behaviors and technology trends, she equips leaders with proprietary systems to reduce attrition costs and become sought after for great talent.
Adriana pays close attention to the audience profile mix to incorporate valuable takeaways on the subject for everyone.
She does not shy away from asking the tough questions when moderating a panel or touching on provocative issues head-on that will make you think and learn.
Topic Categories include: Behavior and Technology Trends| Leadership and Professional Development | Exponential Technology | Diversity in Tech | Artificial Intelligence | Nanotechnology | Entrepreneurship | Business Success Strategies
- Understand Your World and Thrive
- Demystifying Decision-Making
- Artificial Intelligence – How to Level Up or be Automated Out
- Beyond Emotional Intelligence
- Hacking Teamwork – Building High-Performance Teams
- Leadership Transformation in a World of Disruption
- Is Coronavirus PTSD The New Normal?
- Should Diversity Be a Priority in The Tech Industry?
- Convergent and Exponential Technology Trends
- Trends, Technologies, and Trajectories – Mind Mapping to 2050
- Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Work
- The Future of Jobs
- Virtual Reality in Education
- Rapid Advancement of Technologies – Future-Ready Strategies
- Living and Prospering in a World of Change
- Leveling Up to Avoid Being Automated Out
- Performance Accountability in Today’s Businesses