Build innovation into everything we do to effectively empower leaders and teams to become future-ready and unstoppable.
Set new benchmarks for future-readiness that encourage massively accelerated productivity for the individual, the company, the community, and the world.
What Drives Us?
Adding real value to businesses and individuals through expert knowledge, experience, novel insights and ideas. Above all, earning the right to be your trusted advisor and GPS to Success.
Our Strategic Value
Where enterprise-class solutions meet the agility of startups, but without the enterprise-class cost!
- Led high-profile, million-dollar initiatives and programs.
- Managed programs across engineering, marketing, PR, and sales.
- Drove the creation of a new sales channel to recapture revenue.
- Grew new markets, launched dozens of products, exhibited and managed marketing trade show strategies.
- Subject matter expert on press and industry analyst tour.
- Developed programs that restored customer confidence.
- Advised startups on go-to-market strategies, fundraising, technology validation, partner acquisition, and managed PR.
- Participated in a $20M, 5-year NIH grant in partnership with the University of CA, San Diego, the UCSD School of Medicine, and the Moores Cancer Center at UCSD.
- Certified Business Coach through Brian Tracy International system
- TTI Certified Professional Behaviors Analyst (CPBA)
- TTI Certified Professional Motivators Analyst (CPMA)
About Adriana Vela
Adriana Vela is a strategist, serial entrepreneur, and certified business coach who has been at the forefront of innovative technologies in the high-tech, biotech, nanotech, and immersive tech sectors. Her enterprise successes include launching dozens of products, driving industry standards, leading million-dollar initiatives, and defining new markets. Entrepreneurial success yielded quotes or features in journal publications such as The Milken Institute Report: ‘Minds-to-Market’ and the San Diego Business Journal; magazines like PM Networks, PharmaTech Europe, SmallTimes, Hispanic Business, and San Diego Magazine; and interview in a book titled “Work Together Anywhere”.
Currently, as the founder of MarketTecNexus, she blends her 15 years’ experience in global Fortune 500 companies with 16 years in entrepreneurial ventures and client projects to provide solutions that address challenges caused by the rapid pace and magnitude of innovation-driven disruptions.
Prior to MarketTecNexus, Adriana embarked in the Life Sciences arena through various client-led projects including the BioAgenda Think Tank Institute. In 2004 she founded award-winning NanoTecNexus Inc, a San Diego non-profit corporation to promote safe and market-accepted advances in nanosciences in areas ranging from medicine, healthcare, energy, water and others.
Under Adriana’s leadership, NanoTecNexus earned numerous awards including personal recognition from US Senator Dianne Feinstein. Early on, NanoTecNexus partnered with UC San Diego Medical Center as a named sub-recipient in a $20 million, 5-year grant funded by the National Cancer Institute (NCI). Funding led to the creation of a Center for Cancer Nanotechnology Excellence (CCNE) whose mission was to reduce to suffering for cancer patients and caregivers with nanotechnology applied solutions to cancer.
Prior to founding NanoTecNexus, Adriana was instrumental in building and shaping a similar organization in Silicon Valley. In 2013, Adriana also founded NanoTecNexus Learning Group to deliver similar educational programs for the benefit of K-12 students through nano-inspired STEM education. Adriana is a caregiver together with her husband and enjoys family time, outdoor activities and entertaining.
She has been an invited speaker nationally and abroad on various aspects of innovations and has served as an advisor for technology conferences, several independent boards and decision-making committees. In her ample spare time outside of business, she enjoys hiking, gardening, travel, movies and entertaining. Most of all, she enjoys family time with husband and two kids.
- Speaker Certificate of Appreciation
- “10 Years of Service and Dedication” Award
- Athena Pinnacle Award – Individual in Technology
- Recognition Award
- 30th Annual Bronze Telly Award
- 2008 Brindis Honoree Award
- Letter of admiration and thank you from US Senator, Dianne Feinstein
- NanoBioNexus Visionary Award
- “You Made It Happen” Recognition Award
- Outstanding Accomplishments Award
- Conference Recognition Award
- STRATEGIC PERSPECTIVES: Tiny particles with big implications: Nanotechnology and the FDA
Wolters Kluwer Health Law Daily
- NanoTechnology: A lifeline for drying pharma pipelines?
Pharmaceutical Technology Europe
- Venture Funding May Start Returning to Nanotechnology
San Diego Business Journal
- Give & Take
PM Network Magazine- Project Management Institute
- Best Practices Operations Manual – Centers of Cancer Nanotechnology Excellence
National Cancer Institute
- The Experts Debate How Big Nascent Nanotech Industry Will Become
San Diego Business Journal
- Minds to Market: A Global Analysis of University Biotechnology Transfer and Commercialization
- IT Meets Life Science
Hispanic Business Magazine
PO Box 873578
Vancouver, WA, 986578